Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CMN National Pancake Day at IHOP

Each year I enjoy being a part of National Pancake Day at IHOP. This year I had the privilege of participating at the Conway IHOP for the breakfast shift. I greeted customers at the door and shared with them information about Arkansas Children's Hospital and Children's Miracle Network, while encouraging them to donate. Almost every customer who walked through the door donated to CMN. I was able to visit with customers and even deliver some pancakes. I was so excited to see Tiffany, the ACH representative, walk through the door and enjoyed visiting with her about the event. I even got to see my precious dance student Ava. 


Thank you to everyone who came out to IHOP and especially to my friends and family for supporting Children's Miracle Network. 

No comments:

Post a Comment