Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Miss Sweetheart of Arkansas Pageant

The Miss Sweetheart of Arkansas Pageant is the final prelim for Miss Arkansas each year. In order to qualify, a contestant must have placed as a runner-up in a local prelim for Miss Arkansas.


There were so many wonderful contestants in this pageant and each did an outstanding job. Congrats to Mary Scarlett for winning the title. She was my teen queen when I held my first title of Miss Spirit of Arkansas. I was so proud of her and know she is so excited to represent Miss Sweetheart of Arkansas. Many of the contestants for Miss Arkansas were able to attend this pageant! It was exciting to get to meet some new girls that I will be spending a week of my summer with. I am so excited for the Miss Arkansas week and am especially excited for the wonderful friendships that will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment