Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dental Care at Ellie's Daycare

This morning I was very excited to visit Ellie's daycare! I was especially excited to see my little nephew there! I read to the children about the lion who didn't brush his teeth. I talked to them about the importance of taking care of their teeth and handed out dental kits to the children.


After the presentation I spent some time playing with the kids. They were so much fun to be around. The little girls loved my crown and the boys were so funny. One little boy even seemed a little embarrassed to take a picture with me.


My favorite thing about presenting my platform is being able to show children what a huge difference a smile can make in someone's life. While taking care of your smile is extremely important for your health, just giving someone a simple smile and showing them you care can turn their day around! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment