Wednesday, May 15, 2013

VIT Toad Race at Toad Suck Daze


Never in my life did I think I would have the opportunity to say, "I raced a toad!" Before this appearance I had never even touched a toad! The Toad Suck Daze festival in Conway is a tradition that has been around for years and while I do always take part in the festivities, racing toads was never part of my involvement.



I will say I had a BLAST at this appearance! I was a little freaked out by my toad, Honey Toad Toad, but wearing gloves helped with that issue. Honey Toad Toad decided NOT to cross the start line when the toad master said "GO!" Instead she hopped horizontally behind the start line. Not being a toad fan, I was not very eager to get her to the finish. My toad was the only one that did not make it to the end, but I had so much fun! I just may have to make racing toads a yearly tradition now.



No comments:

Post a Comment