Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Show and Tell With My Princess

My sweet princess Audrey was student of the month in April. She got to have show and tell for one whole week. On the last day she asked me to be her show and tell item as her dance teacher and Miss UCA. It was definitely one of the most fun appearances I have done. She was so excited!




We talked to the class about all of her dance classes and competitions. She loved telling them about the awards she has won with her solo. Earlier in the week the students got to watch her dance. I absolutely love teaching Audrey at The Studio. She loves dancing and puts her whole heart into it. If she isn't at the studio practicing, she is practicing at home, in restraints, and at the store. When she is on stage her personality comes to life and she is such a little entertainer! I predict she will be a future Miss Arkansas.


We also told the class about her being my princess. The children weren't exactly sure what that meant so I explained that she gets to go to appearances with me and spend the week with me at Miss Arkansas.


All of the children told Audrey her show and tell was the best ever! We had such a great time and I can't wait to visit her class again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment