Sunday, June 30, 2013

Giving Children at Julia Lee Moore Hope Through A Smile

I always enjoy sharing my platform with others and I was especially grateful to return to Mrs. Fitts class at Julia Lee Moore to teach the children about proper dental care. I read them two stories about going to the dentist and about animals who did and didn't take care of their teeth.


After reading the stories to them I talked about how to properly brush and take care of your teeth. Each child received a dental kit to take home with them.

I was so happy to hear from a mother of one of the children who informed me her child was brushing her teeth all the time and having so much fun with it. I feel very strongly about the importance of a beautiful smile and am so thrilled that my platform has made an impact on children today.

No comments:

Post a Comment