Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tony Bowls Photoshoot

Each year the contestants are given the amazing opportunity to participate in a Tony Bowls Photoshoot.  I showed up to the shoot where Joel Green did my makeup and Lauren Colclasure did my hair. Laine Berry picked out the perfect Tony Bowls dress, shoes, and accessories for me to wear! Soon after, it was time to begin the fun! Jason Masters did an amazing job photographing everyone and I definitely felt like a supermodel. This event is always one of my favorites and I am so glad I had the chance to do it again! The pictures are being voted on for a people choice award and the winner will receive a scholarship! Thank you to everyone who made this event possible! Arkansas is very blessed with wonderful sponsors. Vote for the pictures here: http://www.missarkansas.org/photoshoot


No comments:

Post a Comment